Thursday, July 10, 2008

What are you reading?

O.k. I want to know. What are you reading right now?

Thought I would ask this question. I am always on the look out for a good book. So post some comments and let me know what you are reading or at least what you plan to read if you are not reading anything right now.


Here is what I am reading.


I am about half way through this book and it's really getting good. Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson. I say get this and read it for yourself.

I had read two of her other books before this one. Betweens, Georgia and the Girl Who Stopped Swimming.
  • Loved Betweens, Georgia. This book made me cry. It's a must read. I am getting this one for my mother.
  • The Girl Who Stopped Swimming was o.k. Started off slow then picked up about half way though. Rainy Day with nothing else to do read it.
So what are you reading? Let me know.

Charlie

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Eclipse, the third in the Twilight series. I loved Twilight(1st book) and fell in love with a vampire! New Moon (2nd)was slow but good. I just can't get past the first few chapters of Eclipse. I'm thinking I'll have to go buy the book your reading:)

    I love your blog and seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not reading anything right now but love to read John Saul, Dean Koontz, James Patterson.
    Love the pin wheel quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...