Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Celebrate Christmas with Happy Little Trees



Have you been having fun checking out all the great quilt blocks that everyone is making? I know I have. What a great bunch and talented group of designers Michele has chosen for the Christmas Quilt Along and Super Deals. I love seeing all the great blocks everyone has come up with using Christmas or Christmas like fabrics. I find it amazing how you can dig in your stash and pull out some fabrics that don't even remind you of Christmas, but when you place them together it makes you dream of sugar plum fairies or Santa and his eight reindeer.

I would love to see the finished quilt that you make with any of the 36 blocks. If it just happens to include my block be sure to post it in my the Qubee Quilts I made it Flicker group.

Without further ado I bring you my 12" block entitled "Happy Little Trees"

"Happy Little Trees" PDF

Don't forget to check out tomorrows featured designer Jennifer – of SewHooked where she is going to show us her amazing 12" Christmas block.


Remember to let me know you were here by leaving me a comment below. I would love to hear from you.


If you like my work be sure to follow my blog and sign up to have upcoming posts delivered to your e-mail. You may find a link on the right hand side of the blog.


Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. I love your Happy Little Trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pattern! I've got a new GO! die that would be perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great block.I will be making placemats out of this block.
    Corinne demoncori@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "Happy Little Trees", Charlie! I am thinking I will make more than of these for the quilt I'm making in Michele's Quilt-a-long. It's just too perfect for Christmas and so one is just not enough!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...