Monday, September 12, 2011

Dolly Meets Dawn

Have you been following  Moda Country Fair?


Yesterday was Camille day at the fair and she offered up the cutest little apron pattern I had ever seen.  The moment I saw it I had to make one, but I had my honey do list to get done first.  I hurried through the last as fast as I could just so I could get this super quick apron done.  Thanks Camille!!!! 


Knowing me, like you do, I had to change it up a bit and make it my own and I did just that.  I was not about to quilt and then cut out the apron myself.  So I put Dolly to work doing it.  I loaded the apron pattern into my embroidery software, added the quilting and cutting, sent it over to the machine and let her go to work.  It took me all of about 15 to program the design and stitch out.  How cool is that?

Dolly hard at work making an apron
Dolly getting ready to cut out apron

Dawn!!! Isn't she a beaut? 
Side profile.  Reminds me of a mug shoot.
Dawn is sure to liven up our kitchen and make washing the dishes more fun.  She would also make a great housewarming gift or just brighten up your own kitchen.

Me and Dolly are just having way too much fun!!!

Wonder what Dolly and I will stitch up next?

Until next time,


4 comments:

  1. What a great job. I wonder if you would be able to give those of us that have embroidery machines the file to make one like yours too. That would be a great option for making these too. If not, I totally understand. I'm not sure about copyrights and if Camille would be upset but you can check with hre on that of course. :)

    Great job though. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it came out. I really need to learn how to use my machine for more than sewing, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... yay!! Perfect way to start off a Monday. Look how pretty she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you can program that all into your machine. I thought it looked like that little apron.. you're a clever one Charlie.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...