Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday - Beyonce

Today's Music Monday post is from an artist from Houston, Texas, in honor of the International Quilt Market being held there this weekend. Beyonce has become a force to be reckoned with in popular music today. When this woman releases an album her music is inescapable for months at a time, which can be a little tiring, but she still may be one of the hardest working women in show business. Be warned, this song my stick in your head for the rest of the day!



Getting very excited about heading to market this weekend, who else is going to be there? I would like to maybe meet up with some of the wonderful people that I have met here and through Twitter. If you aren't going to be there I will be tweeting from the floor at the show. For anyone who has been, do you have any pointers or tips for a first timer?

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Yep...I'll be there! We're driving over Thursday morning from the North Texas area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie....here's my advice! Take notes. Seriously...if you walk past something and are intrigued and think you'll maybe stop back later...write it down. You are going to be on stimulation overload and you won't remember which aisle or booth when you try to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...