Friday, September 3, 2010

Machine Fridays - Designer Ruby



I was in love before I went on my trip to the twin cities in Minnesota with the new Designer Ruby sewing machine, but now I'm really in love.

This machine sews like a dream.  I think it going to be great for quilting.  The space, 10 full inches, wonderful stitches, amazing embroidery and one of the biggest things for me was button holes in the hoop.  No other Viking machine has this.  Not even the Diamond.

Design Positioning you can now unhoop and then rehoop your design, match it up and start right where you left off.  OMG this is huge and I LOVE IT.

Can you tell I really want a Designer Ruby?


From Husqvarna Viking

Capability to Adore
  • The large interactive, high-resolution DESIGNER™ Touch Screen with a crisp three-dimensional view is simple to use. With a stylus or an optional USB mouse any function, any stitch and any information can be activated with just a touch.
  • The DESIGNER RUBY™ sewing and embroidery machine features an extra-long free arm and a spacious embroidery area accommodating hoop sizes up to 360 x 200 mm, allowing users to stitch large design areas, such as the back panel of a jacket, in just a single hooping.
  • DESIGNER™ Selection feature offers more than 800 stitches and lettering options, up to 54.6 mm wide with Omni Motion Stitches, as well as hundreds of embroidery designs.


Convenience to Cherish
  • Thanks to EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology, the Sensor Foot Pressure can automatically sense fabric thickness resulting in perfect, even feeding and the Sensor Foot Pivot facilitates instant pivoting.
  • Any fabric type, weight and sewing technique can be entered and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature can automatically set stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, sewing speed and presser foot pressure for each sewing project, while the EXCLUSIVE EMBROIDERY ADVISOR™ feature recommends appropriate needle and stabilizer based on the type and weight of fabric being used.
  • The Automatic Jump Stitch Trim is a time-saving feature that trims the jump stitches in embroidery and pulls thread ends out of sight.
Innovation to Inspire
  • ­Interactive customization allows a design to be scaled, mirrored, duplicated, rotated or combined with other designs or personal lettering on-screen. Project details can be examined in detail with the zoom feature. All changes appear instantly on the screen with no additional software needed.
  • The Design Positioning feature makes it easy to place designs and join large embroideries with amazing precision.
  • USB port allows designs to be transferred directly between a computer and the DESIGNER RUBY™ sewing and embroidery machine.
  • Software updates can be easily downloaded from the HUSQVARNA VIKING® website so the DESIGNER RUBY™ sewing and embroidery machine will always be up to date with the latest technology.


Designer Ruby information.

This is a machine that you really must see in person.  I'm jumping up and down as I write this blog post.  Run to your nearest Husqvarna Viking dealer and experience the new Designer Ruby for yourself.  I hope that you fall in love with it like I did.  I would love to hear what you think about this amazing new machine. 
 
Until next time,
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. I thought the Diamond was a dream machine. I'll definitely check it out. I'm not great on the rehooping bit...can do it, but it gives me the eebie geebies everytime, so I try to avoid doing it.

    Can't wait to see what you create with your Ruby.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...