Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sewing and Quilt Expo

Are you ready for the Sewing and Quilt Expo this weekend at the KCI Expo center? The expo is going on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I will be there on Thursday morning after I have breakfast with my mother. We are going down to the Corner Cafe in Riverside and I am going to have some biscuits and gravy. Yum yum!

Let m
e know if you are planning to be at the sewing expo. Maybe we can meet. I will get some pictures and post them here after the show.


Remember this group of fabrics, from a few months back? I still have not come up with any ideas for this fabrics. Please post any patterns you might think will look good with this group of great fabrics. There I go again with that autumn color pallet. I just keep going back to it over and over again.

Who want to be the first to follow my blog? Click the link on the right to sign up and let others know you read this blog.

Thanks!
Charlie

3 comments:

  1. i may try to stop up on thursday before i leave. where will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am first on your followers list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your plaids. I think they'd look wonderful in a bow tie quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your email address if you have a question or entering a giveaway so I can be sure to reply to you!

Happy Rainy Wedneday

Hello my friends, How is every one?  Below are some projects that I have been working on. This quilt has been on my design wall for ove...